How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- Directly from you
- From our vendors and business partners
- Automatically, from devices that you use to interact with our Services
Information We Collect from You
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and zip code
- Billing information, such as credit card details, billing address and shipping address
- Any other information you choose to provide, such as product reviews or information provided through customer support
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal data we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties.
Information Collected By Automated Means
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Services by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our Services
- Search terms used to reach our Services
- Details about the devices that are used to access our Services (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information)
- Details about users’ interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits)
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for our business and commercial purposes, to:
- Provide the Services
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments
- Create, manage and fulfill your order
- Handle repairs, replacements, and refunds
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use in the context of our ongoing business relationship
- Operate, evaluate and improve our Services (including to develop new products and services)
- Market and communicate with you about our Services
- For data security purposes and to protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and manage risk exposure
- Enforce our contractual rights
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial processes, and our policies (including to verify an individual’s identity in connection with a consumer request)
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of the Services
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Hyde its users and/or the public
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information about visitors to our Services and use it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose.
We may share the information we collect with:
- our company and affiliates
- Business partners
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf or partners with whom we may collaborate, including:
- Customer service and support providers
- Mailing service providers
- Partners with whom we jointly develop or offer products or services
- Payment processors
- Advertising partners
- Survey and market research providers
- Analytics organizations
- Technology providers (including technology support, email and web hosting providers, email communications providers, and mobile app developers)
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our partners and users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
Your Rights And Choices
You may have certain rights and choices regarding our processing of your personal information. Depending on your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle you to additional consumer rights, including the right to:
- Know the categories and/or specific pieces of personal information collected about you, including whether your personal information is sold or disclosed, and with whom your personal information was shared.
- Access a copy of the personal information we retain about you.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
To submit a request, please contact us via the email or toll free number provided in our “Contacting Us” section. We reserve the right to verify your identity in connection with any requests regarding personal information to help ensure that we provide the information we maintain to the individuals to whom it pertains, and allow only those individuals or their authorized representatives to exercise rights with respect to that information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a consumer, we may require and request additional information to verify that you are authorized to make that request.
Please note for your protection, any request sent to us to delete your personal information will be subject to the following verification procedure:
Hyde will require you to verify your identity and the following information will be required for this verification procedure: name, address, and a valid email address (which will be used as a direct form of communication with you).
You will submit this information to our customer service contact information listed below.
Once we have received your request, we will send a confirmation to the email address that you submitted in order to verify the email address and alert you that your request is being processed.
We will compare the submitted data against our existing records in order to verify your identity, and once your identity has been confirmed, we will permanently delete your data from our system.
We reserve the right to deny your request to access or delete your information if we cannot verify your identity. Where we deny your request in whole or in part, we will endeavor to inform you of the denial, provide an explanation of our actions, and the reasons for the denial.
We will not restrict or deny your access to our Services because of choices and requests you make in connection with your personal information. Please note, however, certain choices may affect our ability to deliver the Services. For example, if you request that we delete your email address, we will not be able to contact you with certain offers or information about our products.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Services by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Our Services also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our Services, understand how you use our Services, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Information on your usage of our Services may be collected and processed by us, or a third party engaged by us.
Web browsers may offer users of our Services the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our Services may not function correctly.
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
International Data Transfers
How We Protect Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company, including ours, can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
We retain personal information for as long as is legal requires or as necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we take reasonable steps to either aggregate or de-identify the information or securely destroy the information.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Phone: + 1 800 872 4933